one hand on the steering wheel, the other on her inner thigh
I either dress like im going to a red carpet event or like im a homeless drug addict there is no in between
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
I feel so proud when friends tell me their parents like me. Like damn right they do, I am a delight.
if i go to hell i’m gonna torture everyone by continuously asking if it’s hot in here or if it’s just me